How To Make Money With Amazon
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably purchased a book or two on Amazon. But, did you know you could make money with Amazon? That’s right! You don’t just have to spend your money on Amazon; there are many opportunities to make money with Amazon too!
Many individuals are realizing how easy it is to make money with Amazon by selling old books, music or movies. You can earn a little extra spending money or even make it your full-time job! It’s so easy to do! Let’s get started by reviewing the basics of how to make money with Amazon.
Why try to make money with Amazon? Well, by using an established online bookstore like Amazon, you are tapping into their humongous customer base! You are operating as a wholesale book and music supplier to Amazon, even drop shipping to their customers! When you make money with Amazon, you don’t go searching for customers, nor do you have to set up your e-commerce website. Amazon has everything you need!
What are the steps to Make Money with Amazon?
It’s unbelievably simple, so gather your old books, music, and start making money with Amazon!
1) Go to Amazon and click on the marketplace, which will take you to their ‘sell your stuff’ page. Here’s where you start to make money with Amazon!
2) Select your category where you are going to make money with Amazon’ Books, DVDs, music, etc.
3) Search for the item you want to sell. You can enter a search term or if you know the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) or UPC for your item, you can enter that instead.
4) Describe the condition of your item. To be successful and make money on Amazon, be sure to research your competitors and see how they are describing their items. Your description needs to be compelling and encourage people to buy!
5) Set your price. Remember that your price must be at or below the Amazon.com price for the same item. This rule applies even if you are selling a new book, movie or music.
6) When a customer purchases an item, Amazon collects 99 cents plus a percentage of the sales price (currently 15% for books, music, movies). The rest is deposited into your Amazon account.
7) The beauty when you make money with Amazon is the convenience. Amazon sends you an email when the customer pays and includes the shipping address. If your item doesn’t sell within 60 days, the listing is closed, and you owe nothing! That’s all there is to it!
Make money with Amazon by taking a few moments to list your music and books that are just sitting around taking up space. Since you pay no fees if your item doesn’t sell, it’s a risk-free way to make a little extra cash! Why not try it today!